Begin by reading:
The writing assignment:
Choose one of these essays and write an academic critique. The critique should communicate your understanding of the article's main points and offer an analysis of its strengths and weaknesses.
- The final product will be typed and double-spaced according to MLA format.
- The essay will be at least 1300 words long. (That's about 4 pages in standard format.)
- If the paper does not meet the minimum length requirement, it will be penalized. If you can't think up enough material for 4 pages, ask for help! Go to the Writing Lab! Ask the instructor for advice!
- The final copy of the paper will be submitted through the Blackboard drop box.
- Peer Editing: Monday, December 6, 2021
- Reverse Outline Exercise: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Final Copy Due: Friday, December 10, 2021
This essay is worth 100 points.