My Own Road to Writing
Begin by reading:
The writing assignment:
Write a brief essay explaining one or more of the things that shaped you into the writer you are today.
- The final product will be typed and double-spaced according to MLA format.
- The essay will be at least 600 words long. (That's about 2 pages in standard format.)
- If the paper does not meet the minimum length requirement, it will be penalized. If you can't think up enough material for 2 pages, ask for help! Go to the Writing Lab! Ask the instructor for advice!
- The final copy of the paper will be submitted through the Blackboard drop box.
- Friday, September 10: Final copy of essay #1 is DUE!
This essay is worth 50 points.