In-Class Expository Essay
- Your paper will be graded by your teacher and by one other member of the English faculty.
- You may bring a hand-written outline with you and work from it in class. You may not do any other writing on this assignment outside of class. (You are encouraged to think about it, however).
- The Qualifying Essay topic will be distributed in class on Monday, April 16.
- All writing will be done in class. Do not simply bring in an essay to copy.
- Monday, April 16, is an in-class pre-writing day. You may ask questions and discuss the topic with the instructor on this day.
- Wednesday, April 18, and Friday, April 20 are the in-class writing days.
- You may write with a computer or by hand (though I encourage you to use the computer for the sake of spell-checking).
Due Date: Friday, April 20
- E-mail submissions will not be accepted.
- Late papers will not be accepted.