In-Class Expository Essay
- Your paper will not be graded by your teacher. To ensure consistency (and to downplay favoritism), teachers exchange papers.
- You may bring a hand-written outline with you and work from it in class. You may not do any other writing on this assignment outside of class. (You are encouraged to think about it, however).
- The Qualifying Essay topic will be distributed in class on Monday, November 13.
- All writing will be done in class. Do not simply bring in an essay to copy.
- Monday, November 13, is an in-class pre-writing day. You may ask questions and discuss the topic with the instructor on this day.
- Wednesday, November 15, and Friday, November 17 are the in-class writing days.
- You may write with a computer or by hand (though I encourage you to use the computer for the sake of spell-checking).
Due Date: Friday, November 17
- E-mail submissions will not be accepted.
- Late papers will not be accepted.